become a Sponsor
We’d love to have you involved on a Sponsorship level. In addition to helping our program, you’ll be making dreams come true.
- Blind Skier and Guide Vests - $3000 Provide new blind skier and blind skier guide vests that include logos from top tier sponsors and contributors.
- Lunch for School Groups - $3500 Sponsor lunch for all school groups for the entire ski season.
- Champions Weekend Awards Lunch - $5000 Sponsor awards lunch during Foresight’s Annual Champions Weekend Ski Race and end of season celebration.
- Vail Adaptive School Instructors - $7500 Sponsor world-class ski/snowboard instruction for our younger blind and visually impaired skiers for the entire ski season.
- Round Trip Ground Transportation - $10,000 Sponsor round trip ground transportation from Denver or Eagle to Vail for our blind and visually impaired skiers for the entire ski season.
Benefits of Sponsorship
- “Thank you” recognition on Foresight website
$1500 to $3000 Level
- Benefit listed above plus the following:
- Logo on Foresight’s website with link to sponsor’s website, if applicable
- Brief description of sponsor’s business, if applicable
- Two complimentary lift tickets to spend the day skiing with Foresight
- Logo in brochure**based on time of printing
$5000 or Higher Level
- All of the benefits listed above plus the following:
- Sponsored event and pre-event name recognition
- Signage at the sponsored event
- Invitation to the sponsored event
- Recognition by event speaker
- Logo on Blind Skier and Blind Skier Guide vests*
Thank you sponsors
Since 1956 Move United has used sports and recreation opportunities to improve the lives of wounded warriors, youth and adults with disabilities. Move United's nationwide network of 150-community based organizations serves more than 70,000 individuals with disabilities each year. Over 50 sports are offered including alpine skiing and snowboarding, rock climbing, outrigger canoeing, water skiing, surfing... the list goes on. Disabilities include visual impairment, spinal cord injury, amputations, multiple sclerosis, head injury, cerebral palsy and other neuromuscular and intellectual disabilities. Move United believes that “every person, regardless of ability, has an equal opportunity to participate in sports and recreation in their community.”